Advantages and Disadvantages of Lattice Ball Mill and the Function of Main Parts Lattice Plate
Lattice ball mill is the key equipment for crushing materials after they are crushed. Ball mills are widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractories, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal mineral processing and glass and ceramics industries. They grind all kinds of ores and other grindable materials dry or wet.
Lattice ball mill is used to grind various ores and other materials. It is widely used in mineral processing, construction and chemical industry and other sectors of the national economy.
The function of lattice plate of lattice ball mill is:
Lattice plate is a special part of lattice ball mill. It is composed of central lining plate and dustpan lining plate. Its main functions are:
(1) Implementing forced ore discharging (low level ore discharging) of grinder with fast ore turnover and light grinding is conducive to improving the ability of grinder.
(2) play a screening role to prevent the discharge of large ore and grinding medium. The lattice hole of the lattice board should meet the requirements of smooth discharge and not easy to block. Lattice holes are arranged in many ways:
(3) Concentric arrangement, flow of pulp along the lattice, serious wear of lattice hole, easy reflux of pulp.
(4) Arrangement of radiation, mineral particles through the grid plate instantly by centrifugal force, moving outward along the hole, easy to cause blockage.
(5) Inclined arrangement, which overcomes the shortcomings of concentric and radiative arrangement, has been widely used.
The advantages and disadvantages of lattice ball mill and overflow ball mill are as follows:
The advantage of lattice ball mill is that it can discharge ore quickly, reduce the overcrushing of crushed stone, and increase the output per unit volume, which is higher than that of overflow ball mill. Its disadvantage is that its structure is complex, it is easy to block the lattice board when discharging ore, and its overhaul is difficult and complex, and its operation rate is relatively low.
The overflow ball mill has the advantages of simple structure and convenient maintenance. Because the discharging pipe has reverse threads, large ore and steel balls are not easily discharged from the mill. The disadvantage is that the production capacity per unit volume is low and it is easy to produce over-comminution.
Construction Process of Sand Production Line